Gum recession is the exposure of the tooth root. Lowering, raising, or uneven distribution of gum along the dental arch.
In addition to the aesthetic problem, it is manifested by increased sensitivity of teeth and tooth decay. If the treatment is not carried out in good time, the patient will face not only aesthetic problems but more serious consequences as well: it can lead to tooth loss.
At the Renaissance Dental clinic in Solna district, we combine well-tried modern methods of dental treatment and use the most advanced equipment, which guarantees high efficiency of treatment of gum recession.
In our work we use 2 main methods of treatment:
- The traditional method (gingivoplasty): it means the removal or formation (soft tissue transplantation) of gingival tissues.
- Chao Pinhole method: is a procedure aimed at elimination of gum recession without scalpel and suture material.
Most often, we choose the Chao Pinhole technique for our patients, because this method has great advantages:
- gum recession treatment in one visit (1-2 hours);
- minimal discomfort in the postoperative period;
- there is no need to transplant soft tissues from neighboring parts of the oral cavity;
- unlike the traditional method, this method does not require an incision of the gingival margin;
- no stitches after surgery (in the traditional method, the edges of the wound are sewn using a non-absorbable polyamide thread;
- there is no need to use scalpels and trauma-forming surgical instruments;
- more rapid recovery of the gums than after the traditional method;
- long-lasting result.
Renaissance Dental Solna clinic employs only qualified and experienced specialists who will offer you an optimal and effective solution to the problem, with a guarantee of the highest result.
We always wait for you at the address: Gustav III:s Boulevard 46, 169 73 Solna